2019 OSAA/OnPoint Community Credit Union Cross Country State Championships
Congratulations to those schools who have qualified teams and/or individuals for the 2019 OSAA / OnPoint Community Credit Union Cross Country State Championships. Remember to visit for http://www.osaa.org/activities/fall – select either Boys or Girls Cross Country for entries, AD/Coach and Spectator information, meet schedule, plus maps of the Lane C.C. campus and the course.
General Information for Qualifying Teams and Individuals:
- The course at LCC will be closed on Friday, November 8 from 12:30 – 1:30pm to conduct a supplemental race – please consider this when making your plans for packet pick-up on Friday.
- Please take time now to verify your school’s entries that are posted to http://www.osaa.org/activities/bxc-gxc/entries. For corrections on Sunday from 4pm – 8pm, please call Dan Bowdoin at 503.383.8884 . For corrections Monday-Friday, please contact Brad Garrett at email@example.com. Corrections made after 2pm on Tuesday may not appear in the souvenir program.
- Chute assignments will be posted on Wednesday, November 6 by 4pm at http://www.osaa.org/activities/fall– select either Boys or Girls Cross Country.
- Coaches packet pick-up will be held Friday from 3-6pm in Classroom #240 and on Saturday from 8am-2pm at Gate 2 (East Gate).
- Gates open at 8am on Saturday at Lane C.C. Please be advised that parking is prohibited along 30th Avenue and will be enforced by the Lane County Sheriff’s office.
- All qualifying team entry changes the day of the meet must be cleared with meet management near the finish line at least 30 minutes prior to the start of each race.
- Please review Transponder Instructions with all coaches and participants – instructions are posted at http://www.osaa.org/docs/bxc/transponderinstructions.pdf.
- Coaches and athletes are reminded that maximum spike length is 3/8”. Spikes may be inspected prior to each race.
- Unofficial and official results will be posted to http://www.osaa.org/activities/bxc-gxc/resultsfollowing each race on Saturday. No hardcopy results will be available.
PRE-ORDER CHAMPIONSHIP MERCHANDISE:
Participants are encouraged to pre-order official State Championships merchandise at preorders.osaastore.com beginning Thursday, October 31 at 12pm. Garments available for pre-order are sweatshirts, t-shirts, long sleeve t-shirts, sweatpants, patches, pins, beanies, and various Nike products. The deadline to pre-order is Wednesday, November 6 at 12pm. Merchandise will be available for pick up at the RushTeamApparel booth beginning Friday during packet pick-up. Additional items are available at each event site. Post event orders will also be available at OSAAstore.com.
The OSAA is Proud to Partner with the following organizations:
Abby’s Legendary Pizza – With our large, open seating, Abby’s is a winning choice for teams traveling throughout Oregon and central Washington. Bring this e-mail in with your team of five or more athletes and we’ll take 20% off your total order of food and drinks. Dine-in only, please. Excludes any other discount or promotion. Participating locations. For a complete list of our locations nearest your next game, visit www.abbys.com. Call ahead and we’ll have your order ready!
The Old Spaghetti Factory – Whether it’s a pregame meal or a postgame celebration, The Old Spaghetti Factory is the unanimous choice for all your dining needs. With deliciously affordable three course meals, The Old Spaghetti Factory is great for families and groups. The Old Spaghetti Factory also offers fantastic banquet and catering services for your next event. Did you know coaches eat FREE? Bring in your team/group of 20 or more and 2 coaches eat free! With 5 convenient locations across Oregon (Portland, Clackamas, Tanasbourne, Sherwood, and Corvallis), The Old Spaghetti Factory is the perfect play call. Visit www.osf.com for more details.
FanFood – School administrators, want to improve the game experience for your community? Consider adding FanFood to your facilities! FanFood is the easiest and most efficient way to manage your concession stand by allowing fans to order and pay on their phone, then skip the long lines via the FanFood Express Pick Up Line. Keep your fans happy and never let them miss a moment of the game with FanFood! For more information, visit www.fanfoodapp.com/high-school
Thanks – good luck to all teams this week..
Brad Garrett, Assistant Executive Director